Micah Projects is a not-for-profit organisation committed to providing services and opportunities in the community to create justice and respond to injustice.
We believe that every child and adult has the right to a home, an income, healthcare, education, safety, dignity and connection with their community of choice.
Micah Projects provides a range of support and advocacy services to individuals and families according to their needs and capacity.
Micah Projects works to break down barriers that exclude people from housing, healthcare, employment, meaningful connections, and to give people a voice.
We ensure the immediate needs of individuals and families are met, in a supportive, informed and respectful manner.
To find out more about how we can assist, please scroll down and follow the links.
If you are in crisis or are unsure if we can help, please call us on (07) 3029 7000.
- are homeless or could lose your tenancy
- are unsafe due to domestic and family violence
- experienced childhood abuse in an institutional setting
- are a young woman who is pregnant and/or parenting
- are living with disability and need support to live a safe and independent life
- are living with mental illness and need support with housing or social connections
- are in crisis and need support
No one should be homeless, experience domestic violence, discrimination or social isolation. Resources and opportunity create change.
Micah Projects strives to achieve a community where equality and diversity are valued. We support people to move beyond poverty, homelessness, and isolation, to realise their aspirations and dignity. Together we can make a difference.
Find out below about how you can help.