- Who is Micah Projects?
- Partnerships and Consortia
- Support us
- Contact us
- Who we are
- The Micah approach
- Micah Projects Board
- Our Supporters
- Careers at Micah Projects
- Join our mailing list
- Families, Women and Children
- Domestic and family violence
- Housing and homelessness (Home for Good)
- Adults who experienced childhood abuse in an institutional setting
- Mental Health
- Social Inclusion
- Innovation and Research
- Other crisis services
- Inclusive Health
- Family Inclusion Network
- Partners in Recovery
- Brisbane Common Ground
- 500 Lives 500 Homes
- Social Enterprise (Hope Street Cafe)
- Brisbane Partnerships
- Brisbane Emergency Response Outreach Service
- Jane Street Garden
- 50 Lives 50 Homes
Home for Good
Micah Projects is committed to ending homelessness in Brisbane: one person, one family at a time.
Our Home for Good housing and support service is a first port of call for people experiencing or at risk of experiencing homelessness.
If you are currently experiencing a housing crisis, we are the people to call. You can phone us 7 days on (07) 3036 4444. Information and advice is available to people in crisis or people looking to refer someone in crisis.
Our Home for Good service works to prevent and end homelessness while ensuring the immediate needs of individuals and families experiencing homelessness are met and their rights protected.
The Home for Good service includes:
- 7-day telephone advisory service
- housing crisis support
- a dedicated assertive outreach program devoted to supporting people currently sleeping rough (Street to Home)
- a program to help individuals and families sustain affordable, safe tenancies to avoid homelessness (Homestay); and
- programs supporting members of the Brisbane community with complex disabilities to achieve and sustain affordable, safe tenancies (Homefront).
A number of the Home for Good services are delivered in collaboration with other leading community service providers throughout Brisbane.